วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Auto


Let me introduce myself

Hi,my name's Apisit Junwijit.
I'm from Thailand.
I live in Burirum.
I'm 15 years old.
My birthday is on september 17,2004.
I'm a student at lamplaimat pattana school.
My favourite subject is physical education.
My favourite sport is basketball.
There are 4 people in my family.
They are father,mother and little brother.
My father and my mother is a empployee.
I would like to be a Engineer because want to be.
My hobby is play mobile.
In my free time, I also like listen to music.
I don't like gecko.
My favourite food is Pud-Thai.
My favourite drink is milk.
My favourite day of the week is saturday because holiday.
My favourite month is septem ber because brith.
My favourite singer is youngohm.
I like Ghost movie.
My favourite place is home. because Comfortable.
I like travelling. I have been to home.
The most beautiful place in my country is sea.
I study English because want to study.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น