วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Mook thaksaphon Let me introduce myself

Let me introduce myself


Hi, my name's mook.
I'm from Thailand.
I live in Buriram.
I'm 14 year old.
My birthday is on December.
I'm a student at lamplaimatpattana school.
My favorite subject is science.
My favorite sport is basketball.
There are 5 people in my family.
They are father mother brother grandmother and me.
My father is a famer and my mother a accountant.
I would like to be a photographer because of love in photography. 
My hobby is watch YouTube.
In my free time, I also like watch movies and listen music. 
I don't like snake.
My favorite food noodles.
My favorite drink sparkling water.
My favorite day of the week is Saturday and Sunday because It is holiday.
My favorite month is December because Is the birth month.
My favorite singer is BNK48.
I like romantic comedy.
My favorite place is sea. I like it because I'm happy.
I like traveling. I have been to Pattaya, Ayutthaya, Bangkok, Nonthaburi,Korat.
The most beautiful place in my country is sea.
I study of English because want to gain knowledge.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น