วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Eye let me introduce myself

Let me introduce myself


Hi, my name's eye.
I'm from Thailand.
I live in buriram.
I'm 15 years old.
My birthday is on may.
I'm a student at Lamplaimat pattana school.
My favorite subject is PE.
My favorite sport is football.
There are 7 people in my family.
They are dad mom younger sisters  little brother grandmother and me.
My father is a famer and my mother a seller.
I would like to be a I am thinking.
My hobby is play game.
In my free time,I also like watch YouTube.
I don't like learn math.
My favourite food is noodle.
My favourite drink is drinking water.
My favourite day of the week is Saturday.
My favourite month is June because is a rainy season.
My favourite singer(or band) is labanoon.
I like Avengers (movie).
My favourite place is sea.
I like traveling. I have been to Chiangmai Chiangmai rai.
The most beautiful place in my country is thing yai.
I study English because many people use this language.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น