วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Tim let me. Introduce my seflf

Hi, my name,s Tim.
I’m from Thailand country.
I live in buriram city.
I’m 14 year old.
My birthday is on 8/august/2547.
I’m a student at Lamplaimat school.
My favorite subject is sport.
My favorite sport is football.
There are 10 people in my family.
They are grandmother,older brother,little brother,and me.
My mother is a massage.
I would like to be a YouTuber because liked it.
My hobby is play game.
In my free time, I also like play game.
I don’t like the command.
My favorite food chicken rice.
My favorite drink is koko.
My favorite day of the week is Saturday because happy.
My favorite month April because songkran day.
My favorite singer is OG-NIC.
I like John wick movie.
My favorite place is sea I like it because beautiful.
I don’t like travelling. I have been to Pattaya.
The most beautiful place in my country is rice field.
I study English because for future.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น