วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Es Let me introduce myself

Let me introduce myself H, my name’s es. I’m from Thailand. I live in buriram. I’m 15 years old. My birthday is on March. I’m a student at Lamplaimat Pattana school. My favourite subject is PE. My favourite sport is football. There are 6 people in my family. They are dad mom older sister little brother grandfather and me. My father is a computer and my mother a Sewing factory. I would like to be a I am thinking. My hobby is play game. In my free time, I also like watch YouTube. I don’t like learn math. My favourite food is noodle. My favourite drink is drinking water. My favourite day of the week is Saturday. My favourite month is June because Is a rainy season. My favourite singer is cocktail. I like Avengers (movie). My favourite place is sea. I like travelling. I have been to Chiang Rai The most beautiful place in my country is none. I study English because Get a knowledge.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น