วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Dew let me introduce myself

Hi,my name,s Wuttichai Teangnga.
l,m from Thailand.
I live in Buriram.
l,m 14 year old.
My birthday is on August 21,2004
l,m a student at lamplaimat pattana school.
My favourite subject is physical education.
My favourite sport is football.
There are 4 people in ma family.
They are father,mother and older sister.
My father is a employee and my mother a employee too.
I would like to be a football player and gamer because i like.
My hobby is play football.
In free time,l also like play game.
I don't like Compulsion.
My favourite food is Basil Fried Rice.
My favourite drink is cola cola.
My favourite day of the week is saturday because holiday.
My favourite month is August month of brith.
My favourite singer(or band) is MAHAHING.
I like spiderman.
My favourite place is chang arena.
I like travelling.I have been to Buriram,Bangkok,Chonburi,sea.
The most beatiful place in my country is nongheeb.
I study English because Want to gain knowledge.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น