วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Leo Let me introduce my self

Let me introduce myself 

Hi' my name's  Leo.
I'm from Thailand.
I live in Buriram.
I'm 15 years old.
My birthday is on January.
I'm a student at Lamplaimatpattana school.
My favorite subject is PE.
My sport is table tennis.
There are 6 people in my family : they are mom  dad  grandfather  grandmother
brother and me.
My father is a businessman my mother is same.
I don't no what I want to be.
My hobby is play phone  sleep  play guitar.
In my free time, l also like talk with friends.
I don't like to learn.
My favorite food is fried rice.
My favorite drink is coke.
My favorite day of the week is Friday because school close.
My favorite months is November - January beacause it is a winter i like cold.
My favorite singer (or band ) is 21 savage   Post malone.
I like action movie.
My favorite place is mountain and sea because I like beautiful view .
I like traveling. I have been to Karbi   Bangkok   Kao Yai.
The most beautiful place in my country old stone mill.

I study English beacause almost used this laguage.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น