วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Let me introduce myself

1)Hi,my name's mook.
2)l'm from Thailand.
3)l live in buriram city.
4)l'm 15 years old.
5)My birthday is on January.
6)l'm a student at lamplaimat patty a school
7)my favorite subject is math and Thai.
8)my favorite sport is Volleyball.
9)There are 4 people in my family.
10)There are Grandfather Grandmather  sister and me.
11)My father is a farmer and my mother a farmer.
12)l would like to be a the police because I like.
13)My hobby is eat and sleep.
14)ln My free time,l also like listening to music.
15)l don't like Vegetable.
16)My favorite food is Hainanese chicken rice.
17)My favorite drink is sparkling water.
18)My favorite day of the week is Friday because Have a trip.
19)My favorite month is April because Songkran Day.
20)My favorite singer (or band) is Ploy Sasithon.
21)l like movie Comedy
22)My favorite place is sea l like it because beautiful.
23)l(don't) like travelling,l have been to  sea and Waterfall.
24)The most beautiful place in my country is sea.
25)l study English because Want to gain knowledge.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น