วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

Let me introduce myself

Hi my name is new.
I’m from Thailand.
I live in Buriram
I’m 15 years old.
My brithday is on March.
I’m a student at lamplaimat patty a school.
My favorite subject is PBL.
My favorite sport is volleyball.
There are 5 people in my family.
There father,mather,grandma,brother and me.
My father is a farmer and my Mather is a farmer too.
I would like to be a soldier because I like.
My hobby is playing phon game.
in my free time ,I also like listening to music.
I don’t like spider.
My favorite foot is rice with pork legs.
My favorite drink is milk tea.
My favorite day of the week is Saturday because I have free time.
My favorite month is December because is a winter.
My favorite band is black pink.
I like action movies.
My favorite place waterfall. I like because is cool.
I like traveling. I have been to sea,waterfall,temple,city...
The most beautiful place in my country is sea.
I study English because want to gain knowledge.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น