วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

PAT let me introduce myself

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

Hi,my name’s pat.
I’m from thailand.
I live in buriram.
I’m 14 years old. d
my brithday is on 6 november 2547
I’m a student at lamplaimatpattanaschool.
my favourite subject is math.
my favourite sport is football.
there are 5people in my family.
they are mather,father,sisther,grandmather and me.
my father is a farmer and mather is a doctor assistant.
 I would like to be a solrier because like.
my hobby is watch series.
in my free time,l also like watch series.
I don’t like play basketball.
my favourite food is fride egg.
my favourite drink is water.
my favourite day of the week is friday Because it is the last day of study.
my favourite month is Because it is the birth month.
my favourite singer(or band) is joy red velvet and lisa black pink because Because he is cute.
I like w to world and my frish love.
my favourite place is school I like it because Because meet friends.
I (don’t) like travelling. I have been to sea and school.
the most beautiful place in my country is school.

study English be because Because of knowledge.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น