วันอังคารที่ 21 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2562

New Let me introduce myself

                                   Let me introduce myself.

 Hi,my name's kitsana.
 l'm from thailand.
 I live in  buriram.
 I'm fifteen years old.
 My birthday is seven march 2004.
 I'm a student at lamppliamat pattana.
 My favonrite subject is gymnastics.
 My favonrite sport is football.
 There are seven people in my famliy.
 They are mother father me 2 brothers aunt grandfather.
 My father is a farmer and my mother a farmer.
 I would like to be a football player because is what i like.
 My happy is play with friends.
 In my free time,l also like play guitar.
 I don't like swimming.
 My favonrite food is noodle.
 My favonrite drink is mike.
 My favonrite day of the week is saturday.
 My favonrite month is march.
 My favonrite singer.
 I like lipta.
 My favonrite plsce is sea l like it because beautiful.
 I(don't)like travelling. l have been to chang arena.
 The most beautiful place in my country is wat phra kaew.
 I study English because communicate with foreigners.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น